Weekly guide Youngsters | Winter
Hey you! Are you a winter addict? Do you love the snow, the mountains, the après-ski and the people? Do you want to help to create the best atmosphere ever?! If you are reading this and you are thinking YES.YES.YES.YES read on and sign-up to work as a youngster reinforcement guide for one or a few weeks!
For the upcoming winter season, we have a lot of great student weeks and we are searching for guides who can make the party, ensure the week runs smoothly and give the best service to our clients!
This job includes;
- Organise the après-ski parties for the students
- Help with the big arrival days
- Help the client’s with store their luggage
- Hand-out drinks during the après-ski
- Organize cool activities on the slopes
- Help the guests with the check-out on the day of departure
Are you still interested?
Are you up to have one or more great weeks in the alps? Follow the checklist below and if you answer yes 5 times then we would love to be in contact with you!
- You never get bored of the amazing view in the alps
- You are the type of person that takes one for the team
- You are the party starter; your friends always lose you during a night of dancing as you are dancing on the table, talking with new people or just stealing the show on your own.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch of French (if you speak both it’s even better!)
- You are available for one or more weeks from mid-December until mid-April
Wat breng jij mee?
Where can I apply?
We are rarely impressed by a great CV. Instead, we are looking for people who intrigue us, who blow us away with their enthusiasm, who are motivated and are ready to run the extra mile.
But, there are some requirements you must meet:
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must be available during one of the student holidays
- You must be registered as an habitant in your home country
- It’s an advantage if you have experience organising events, parties or get-togethers
Sound like a dream come true? You’ve almost had all the info you need but some more important bullet points are;
- Working as a guide is not a free holiday, you can see it as (a bit cliché) work hard, play hard!
- You will have a lot of time to hit the slopes but this is all up to you and if you can get out of bed after all the great Totally parties!
- You are the face of our brand for the whole week. You can party, you can dance but keep in mind that our guests see you as the face of totally 24/7.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com.