Digital Data Analyst
As a Digital Analyst in our Intelligence team, your goal is to drive the business towards a more data-driven way of working. For this, you will define measurement strategies for our digital touch points and create dashboards to deliver performance reports with actionable insights for stakeholders. To optimize projects/assignments, collaborate with marketing teams such as the customer experience team. You play an active role in consulting in conversion optimization. Additionally, you will help to improve the marketing efficiency by funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Set up and maintain analytical framework
- Bring actional insights and digital opportunities to full-stack marketing teams
- Define analytical framework and data needs for structural improvement of digital analytics within Sunweb Group, like the evolution of our conversion attribution and media mix modelling
- Initiate/ lead/ support data driven growth hacking pilots with full-stack marketing teams
- Train and support e-commerce teams on digital analytics
- Manage and own the necessary tool-set (GTM/ GA360/ PowerBI/ Marketing Automation interfaces/ among others)
Why join Sunweb Group?
- International, ambitious, and dynamic organization
- Full-time position (40h) at our Rotterdam office
- 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days (based on full-time)
- Challenging environment with space to grow and learn
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands
What about you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and tracking tools, such as Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Ability to explain results and learning points to translate them into point of actions
- Passion for analytics, tracking and consumer behavior
- Commercial mindset and strong drive to improve marketing performance (ROAS)
- Deep knowledge of different reporting tools like Power Bi, Google Analytics and Excel
- Understanding of customer behavior
We appreciate colleagues with a high level of curiosity and who are eager to use data to maximize performance. Collaboration, working together towards a mutual goal, and proactiveness are key to success. In combination with continuous learning and development for yourself.
Is this your next challenge?
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile? Please send us your resume and answer the following questions after you click the ‘Apply now’ button.
Questions? Feel free to contact team Recruitment via 010-2802288.